Last week, Mediamix was lucky enough to be shortlisted in the "Online Marketing and Business Effectiveness" category at the 13th edition of Meilleur du Web in Lausanne. We are proud to present our case study of the Festival Septembre Musical Montreux-Vevey.
It offers an exclusive insight into the innovative strategies implemented to maximize campaign effectiveness and ticket sales for a leading Swiss classical music festival.
Focus on SEO audit
Our reflections on the site's structure, the relevance of texts, images and all the information needed to make the site easily understandable for web users led us to propose an SEO audit to our client Septembre Musical.
To optimize site performance for a better user experience and indexing by search engines like Google, we analyzed site loading speed, mobile compatibility, security and accessibility.
A site must also be mobile-friendly. The aim is to optimize the use of the website to create a positive emotional feeling in the user and make it more ergonomic.
- On-page audit to check that keywords are technically placed in the right places on the site (title, meta description) and optimize page structure (H1), alternative texts for images (ALT and file name), etc.
- Technical analysis of the site to check for errors of all kinds (e.g. broken links), the presence of special structured data for events, and that no element prevents a page from being indexed.
- Semantic audit to improve visibility and search engine ranking by focusing on relevant keywords
- Visibility audit / Netlinking analysis and strategy to assess the quality of backlinks
- Local SEO: optimize Google My business page
- Improved visibility
- Optimized user experience
- Acceleration of page load times
- Mobile compatibility
- Avoid downgrades and de-indexations by Google
In short, the SEO audit was essential to ensure that the website was well optimized for search engines, which can have a significant impact on online visibility and conversion rates.
Tracking and conversions
To measure the effectiveness of campaigns, we anticipated the end of Google Universal Analytics (July 2023) with the implementation of dual tracking Universal Analytics / Google Analytics 4.
We also set up a multi-platform ecommerce tagging plan (Facebook, Google Ads, etc.) to track the customer journey and, more specifically, sales (product view, add to cart, online purchase, etc.) with nearly 200 tags!
Well thought-out tracking facilitates campaign optimization.
Don't hesitate to contact us!